This blog has already been merged at RunningAtom.
You will be re-directed shortly!

pEDo: Happy 2012 - The other side of my cerebro.

pEDo

Piraso ng kung ano-ano!

12/31/2011 10:23:00 PM

Happy 2012


Before ending the year, I had a great opportunity having reflected back the blessings and trials that greeted my path. Realized it was full of challenges, some I have conquered and some I have put aside that will still surely come my way on the upcoming year ahead. Though the most fulfilling one, are not just the blessings I have received, but the guidance that led me to where I am now.


The upcoming year seems to have much more surprises ahead. It fears me, it's shaking my spirit, but I know that the scars of the previous battle that I fought from the previous years, have instilled and engraved great learning that I could use as one of my weapon for the tribulations that are waiting ahead. I will gladly welcome all of these, as it will once again test my spirit, my will, my hope, and my faith.


Happy New year everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...